Tuesday 31 January 2023

Gratitude List

I normally post on Sundays or Mondays but I'm behind with blog posts (I also run the blogs Star Sparkle Blog and The Seasonal Life), and just remembered I haven't done January's Gratitude List! So here it is on a Tuesday (and the last day of the month). :) 

Things I'm grateful for this month:

  • Going to Creams Cafe in Brighton again (first went in November)
  • Going to Starbucks
  • Winter sunsets
  • Sunny weather after days of rain
  • The days getting gradually longer again
  • Baking gingerbread cookie bars- I planned to make them for Christmas but didn't manage to, so I did them this month instead
  • Finding meal ideas online
  • Getting new slippers 

 

And here is a sunset picture I took recently:

Coronation Green, Shoreham-by-sea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment