I normally post on Sunday or Monday, but running a little behind. So, here's a Tuesday post for a change! :)
Things I'm grateful for this month:
- Beautiful autumn trees and colours
- Sunny autumn days
- Costa's Coffee Frostinos- I keep hoping McDonald's will bring back iced frappes, but for now I'm drinking these!
- Going to Lancing Beach at sunset
- Going to Worthing Library
- You're Strong, Smart and You Got This book- I just bought it
- Going for brunch at Crepeaffaire in Brighton with a Meetup group (my first meetup in 8 months!). We are currently on the Medium tier in Sussex. :)
- Hallowe'en/Samhain coming up!
I hope everyone's doing ok as we move into the last two months of the year. :) What are you grateful for this month?