Things I'm grateful for this month:
- Baking (for Lammas and in general)
- Sunny days- the weather hasn't been that hot but we have had some nice sun
- Relaxing YouTube videos- check out Hamimmommy and Nami's life.
- Walking in the park
- Quantum Leap being back on (repeats!)
- Summer drinks
- This post from The Chic Life about always having a choice (I just referenced it in my Starting From the Bottom- Part 2 post): https://thechiclife.com/2021/07/you-always-have-a-choice-surprisingly-more-than-you-may-think.html
Hope you enjoyed the post and thanks for reading. :) Sometimes it feels really hard to think of things to write but it does help me writing a monthly list. It's my most regular form of gratitude practice, since I don't tend to keep it up daily! What are you grateful for?